Thursday 9 November 2017

Long Time no see!!


Hello All,
I can't believe how long it's been since I posted anything here. I'm not sure if anyone will have even noticed, but for anyone who has visited and been disappointed- 'A BIG fat SORRY!!'
My days are filled with lots of odd jobs and looking after my husband, visits to various appointments and other incidentals.

I now have my Mum living near, and she seems to be settling in well and it's great to be able to pop in regularly, and help her with tasks more quickly.

I have another Shitz Tsu, Darcie and she is adorable. Lilly my older one loves her and they play all the time. They make us laugh. Each with their own big characters. They are also great company for Nick.
This time of year they come in from their walks, wet underneath and a large assortment of leaves attached. Their favourite game at the moment is to chase each other through the leaves. They love it soo much, I can't be cross with them!

So, here is a little picture of them from the summer......

Now I'm off to do some housework, and I'll endeavour to share some new thoughts with you soon.
Maybe I'll post some of my new recipes.. that I've been enjoying recently. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment