Tuesday 28 November 2017

Beautiful Day!!

Today, inspired by the lovely and bright sunny day we have here in the East of England, I'm taking a few minutes to share with you my latest card.



I couldn't share it before as it had to fly to Germany and await the 2nd Anniversary date of Katie & Simon.
But now I can post it here and I hope you like it.
I have used a Create-a-card from Crafter's Companion with Centura Pearl cardstock, and a piece of paper and embellishments from my stash.
The Create-a-card is a lovely way to make a striking card and I needed to keep it fairly flat so it could go by airmail. I hope they liked it ;)









Next time I will share a couple of my fall recipes with you.... I'm addicted to Pumpkin puree, which is available in my local Sainsbury's at this time of year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment