Thursday 6 December 2012

Take a pack of Calender Tabs and.......

So, There I was rummaging in Denny Bros Card Art dept for inspiration and opted for a pack of 10 Anita's Calender tabs.  This was accompanied with comments of "What do you need 10 tabs for!!" and other similar derogatory remarks.  But undeterred I sat in my craft room and mused for a while....
Along with some grey card bought at the same time and some beautiful papers from my stash I got down to work. And here it is.... No 1....


This inspired Katie to start making calenders too... so my stash of 10 tabs started to diminish..but we were having so much fun.  It's very inspiring , having a deadline. Well it is isn't it, 2013 calenders you need to use them!! No good keeping some for next year.  One for each room?  NO I think pressies :)
The envelope style pockets are DL size so letters etc can be stored in them.
So, here are the others... so far...well mine anyway, can't show Katie's....








So, there you are, not the best images, not showing the 'sparkliness' properly, but that's winter light for you... But I hope you like my ideas.....
Now let me see.......2 tabs left what next?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment