Friday 1 October 2010

Autumn Colours



So, the weather is horrible, wet and wintery, and I have spent the day playing with some new Ultra thick embossing crystals that came in the post today- WOW!! I am totally addicted!
Anyway this is what I was working on last night.... an Easel card with a hidden message inside the 'petal' card on the front..
I was inspired to work with these colours to celebrate the beauty of Autumn with the Crafty Alley Shop, and also the 'secret' challenge with Paperplay this week and with A Pocket Full of Posies
Thanx for visiting, and please add yourself as a follower to my Blog, you would be VERY welcome xx




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall card and the hidden extra is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges this week!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous easel card, Jo! I love the beautiful colours and design! The hidden message is wonderful! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete