Saturday 11 September 2010

A boxed set of 5 Thank you Cards



This is a Ferrero Rocher box that I have covered with Kate Knight Amethyst- Floral range, inside and out, I have used a felt butterfly from Henbury Lane and a little magnetic strip to hold closed.
The box is the perfect size for 135mm square cards..... and I have made 5 using the same range of papers throughout, with a little core'dinations card stock.
The sentiments were printed onto white card, and I have also used my Sakura gelly roll pen to highlight details on the papers. the flowers have been made using an assortment of Dahlia nesties, Prima and henbury flowers and a little perfect pearls spritzed here and there, the gems and other details are also from the Henbury Lane goody bag.
I really enjoyed making this for a gift for a special friend of mine and I shall give it to her tomorrow.

Now all I have to do is eat some more Ferrero Rocher, so that I can use another box!!
Thanx for visiting :)
I have entered this in the Pocket Full of Posies challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment