Friday 30 April 2010

1st Tutorial part 2


I printed off a whole page of sentiments onto white card ( its more economical that wat, and I have a choice too). Select one that you like and matt it onto the same paper used on the front.

I also printed my personal message at the same time and matted that in the same way. I inked the edges with pink ink too bring it out.



Attach 'lacey' piece as shown and then the sentiment over, using 3d pads at the top to keep level.





Glue the matted message on the back.



Attach 16 cm of organza ribbon to top.
Then it's finished!!
Oh and I forgot to mention, I used Kate Knight paper stack that came free with this months Cardmaking and Papercraft mag. And I used less than 1 sheet!!
I hope you like it..:)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I never thought of making the whole card into a pocket, ingenious!! Emmie will love it I'm sure!! xxx

    ReplyDelete